Terms & conditions of boat rental
- Before departing, the rental contract is signed, which includes civil liability and passenger accidents insurance. A presentation of the boat takes place in order to get familiar with the spaces and to be fully aware about the equipment of the boat and the safety rules.
- The amount of consumed fuel shall be borne solely by the customer. The boat is delivered with full fuel tanks and the cost is paid upon the returning of the vessel.
- The boat must be returned at a predetermined time. A general check for the condition and the equipment of the vessel takes place before the fuel supply.
- Rent a boat with or without a skipper:
- Per day
- Per week
- Multiple days
- The mixed insurance policy is adopted for all boats. A security deposit is required to confirm the rental, which is refunded upon expiry of the lease.
- Cancellation policy:
- Transfer a leasing to another date that the boat is available for cancellations 20 days prior to the scheduled departure.
- Security deposit commitment for cancellations made less than 20 days before the scheduled departure.
Click here to view availability and prices.